Act now, space limited, discount for early registration
Sponsored by the Wisconsin Writers Association, Inc.
6 days, 6 nights focused entirely on your writing
May 26-June 1, 2013
Cedar Valley Center and Spa, 35 miles northwest of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Don’t let the name “Novel-In-Progress” fool you. This intensive bookcamp is an awesome opportunity for writers who are involved in any book-length project to do NOTHING BUT WRITE for six full days and nights! And although the bookcamp is sponsored by Wisconsin Writers Association, it is not limited to WWA members or to residents of Wisconsin. All writers of any fiction genre or creative nonfiction from all over the globe are welcome!
The Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp is a full immersion retreat and writing class workshop led by professional authors, editors, and literary agents tailored to help you prepare a book-length project for publication—whether that means advancing your work from outline stage, solving a sticking point in your plot, or suggesting final polishing tips before you send it to agents or publishers. Here is what the bookcamp offers:
- Concentrated instruction to sharpen your storytelling skills.
- Group critique sessions to improve your mastery of plot, prose, voice, and characters.
- Valuable personal writing time to work on your book-in-progress.
- One-on-one advice from award-winning authors, literary agents, and publisher.
- An opportunity to pitch your project to a professional editor or agent.
- The latest information on the evolving publishing business today straight from the pros.
You will meet: Reed Farrel Coleman, award-winning mystery novelist and writing instructor from New York; Dawn Frederick and Jennie Goloboy, literary agents from St. Paul, Minn.; Philip Martin, award-winning author, publisher, journalist, and book doctor from Milwaukee; best-selling novelist Karen McQuestion from southeast Wisconsin; and others.
For more information and application instructions, contact Dave Rank, N-I-P Bookcamp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-334-8790. Please check out our blog www.nipbookcamp.wordpress.com and Like and Share us on facebook.com/#!/NIPBookcamp.
Don’t pass up this opportunity!!